Author: Jeffrey Morton / Published Date: 31 October 2011
Categories: The Autopian
Leading edge commentary on the vehicle benefits industryl Spring 2011 edition
Sign up here
In this edition of The Autopian we reveal a massive post-budget increase in low-kilometre drivers… even more than we had predicted!
And in an increasingly carbon conscious world, we explain how Autopia clients are now one step closer to carbon credit trading.
Melanie Goldman from Randstad talks through the key elements of a successful attraction / retention strategy and we introduce two new features to The Autopian - Intelligent Commentary, and Just Love Cars.
- Massive increase in low kilometre drivers
- Carbon credit trading through Autopia - one step closer
- Client profile: Randstad
- Intelligent Commentary: Road sign to save millions?
- Inside Autopia with Sam Clarke
- Just Love Cars: One of a kind Jaguar inspires future design
- Petrol price trends
- Autopia driver survey results
Author: Barry Scott / Published Date: 10 October 2011
Categories: Events, Novated Leasing, Consultancy
From 18th – 20th October, professionals from around the country will gather at Remuneration and Reward 2011 in Melbourne to share ideas, perspectives, and strategies to drive organisational performance through remuneration and reward planning.
Key speakers include:
- The Treasury
- Hon David Bradbury MP, Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer
- Air New Zealand
- Colin Usherwood, Remuneration Manager
- Lend Lease
- Sabiha Vorajee, Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sarah McKensey, Total Rewards Manager
- Semu Musson, Senior Manager, Performance & Reward
"This conference is a great opportunity for
R&B professionals to come together and share their best practice
information and keep abreast of the latest trends in R&B in a
rapidly changing landscape."
Natalie Inglis, Compensation and Benefits Manager
Goodyear Dunlop Tyres
Autopia of course, will be there too. In fact our very own Greg Parkes will be addressing the delegates on day one.
If you would like to attend the conference, just call Linda on 02 8307 5558 and she just might be able to organise a discount for you.