Online Enquiry


1800 288 674

Monday – Friday

8:30 AM – 6:00 PM AEDT


After hours

Insurance Motor Claims:

1800 288 674, Dial 1

Roadside Assistance:

1800 288 674, Dial 2

No SVG support

What happens if I am transferred overseas?

Novated leasing is only available in Australia, so if this is a permanent move, you will have to finish off your novated lease. This means paying out the finance and doing whatever you like with the vehicle – keep it until you return? Sell it and keep the profit tax free?

If it is only a short transfer – you are going to remain in the employment of the same company, and they are going to continue paying you into your Australian bank account – then your novated lease will not be affected at all.

Posted by The Autopia Team

© 2019 Autopia Management Pty Limited | Privacy Policy | Website Terms of Use | Customer Service Charter