The following Smartgroup Corporation Ltd (ABN 48 126 266 831) salary packaging and novated leasing providers:
(together, “Promoter” or “Promoters”).
The directors, management and employees of any of the Promoters, and their immediate families, as well as the Promoters’ related companies, agencies, suppliers and all employees of the Queensland Government are not eligible to enter.
Promotion commences 9:00am [AEST] on Monday, 2 July 2018 and ends at 11:59pm [AEST] on Friday, 28 September 2018.
Subject to the Entry Restrictions above, to receive an automatic entry into the draw, existing or new salary packaging or novated leasing customers of any of the Promoters must order and finance a vehicle through their Promoter before the end of the Promotion Period. New vehicles must be procured through their Promoter and financed through their Promoter’s finance provider.
Entrants are limited to 1 entry only.
The total prize pool is valued up to RRP $56,500, consisting of 66 individual prizes.
(i) There is one (1) Grand Prize, a holiday package for up to 2 adults and 2 children (aged under 12 years at time of travel), valued up to a maximum of $50,000.
The Grand Prize winner must choose one (1) holiday from the two (2) options available:
Option 1: African Safari inclusions
For full safari itinerary, subject to availability and conditions permitting, visit https://www.africanwildlifesafaris.com.au/destinations/africa/kenya/kenya-itineraries/kenya-family-adventure/
Option 2: Alaskan Cruise inclusions
For full cruise itinerary (subject to availability and conditions permitting) visit https://au.expeditions.com/destinations/north-america/alaska/itineraries/exploring-alaskas-coastal-wilderness/day-by-day/
(1) All passengers using the Grand Prize must be booked onto the same trip on the same booking.
(2) In the case of the Grand Prize the Grand Prize winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to spending money, travel insurance, vaccinations, passport and visa requirements, some meals not included in the holiday package and all other incidentals.
(3) The Grand Prize winner is responsible for seeking their own health advice and vaccination recommendations for the chosen holiday destination.
(4) The Grand Prize winner will be provided with the contact details of the Promoter’s Corporate Travel Agent to determine the travel dates. The Grand Prize must be travelled by 1 November 2019 and is subject to availability.
(5) The Grand Prize will be issued to the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
(6) Should the Grand Prize winner wish for an alternative itinerary for the chosen holiday destination this will be considered at the Promoter’s absolute discretion but the cost of the new itinerary must be of equal or lesser value than the original itinerary and the travel must take place before 1 November 2019.
(7) If, in the Promoter’s reasonable view, the Grand Prize becomes unsuitable or unsafe, then the Promotor will work in good faith with the Grand Prize winner to determine a replacement prize of up to the same value.
(8) Once the trip departure date has been booked full modification and cancellation fees apply at the Prize Winner’s expense, (and the passenger names cannot be changed) as per the Promoter’s Corporate Travel Agent’s standard booking terms and conditions and the airline conditions of carriage.
(ii) There are five (5) weekly prize winners throughout the Promotion Period, sixty-five (65) prize winners in total. Each prize valued at $100, comprising of:
Every week during the Promotion Period, five (5) winners will be selected at random from eligible entries at 3pm [AEST] each Friday leading up to the Grand Prize draw at 11am [AEST] on Wednesday 3 October 2018 at Smartgroup’s premises, Level 8, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. One (1) $100 Fuel Card will be allocated to each winner.
Once an entrant has won a weekly prize they will not go into any further weekly prize draws in the promotion.
All entrants will be participating in the Grand Prize draw which will be drawn at 11am [AEST] on Wednesday 3 October 2018 at Smartgroup’s premises, Level 8, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Weekly prizes will be issued to the winners on the last business day of the month they were drawn in.
Unless expressly stated within these Terms and Conditions regarding all prizes, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
The name of the Prize winners will be published online at https://www.salary.com.au, https://www.accesspay.com.au, https://autopia.com.au, https://www.salarysolutions.com.au, https://www.selectus.com.au and https://www.smartleasing.com.au within two (2) business days of each draw.
|Prize Claim Date and Time
Winners will have three (3) months to claim their prize, by 12pm [AEDST] on 3 January 2019.
|Unclaimed Prize Draw
If any prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, all entrants will also be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The draw will take place at 11am [AEDST] on 9 January 2019 at Level 8, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
The name of the prize winner(s) (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will be published online at https://www.salary.com.au, https://www.accesspay.com.au, https://autopia.com.au, https://www.salarysolutions.com.au, https://www.selectus.com.au and https://www.smartleasing.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw.
Authorised under NSW LTPS/18/25096, ACT TP 18/01142 and SA Licence No. T18/1047.