We welcome your feedback
The feedback we receive from our customers is as at the heart of the improvements we make to our service delivery. So we welcome your feedback, good and otherwise.
If you would like to let us know about an experience you’ve had, email us at email@example.com or call 1800 288 674 to speak with a member of our service team.
How to make a complaint
When things don’t go as they should, and you feel we’re not meeting our commitment to you, we appreciate you letting us know.
To ensure a satisfactory resolution, contact the team handling your benefits on 1800 288 674, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we handle your complaint
- Within 48 hours, you’ll receive a response from us, with either a resolution or an update on the matter
- Our aim is to have the issue resolved to your satisfaction within two weeks
- If you are dissatisfied with the resolution offered or the investigation into your complaint, we will escalate it to the next level of management who will work directly with you to resolve the issue.
What to do it you are not satisfied with the outcome
- We ask that you continue communicating with us so that we may have the opportunity to resolve the issue to your satisfaction
- As a last resort, you may choose to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Should you choose to contact the Ombudsman, ensure you have your Autopia Management Pty Limited case number.
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
1800 367 287