Purpose of the charter
At Autopia, we believe in the continuous improvement of the products and services we offer, as well as the strengthening of relationships we build with our customers.
Our Customer Service Charter is an expression of our ongoing commitment to this improvement.
The charter outlines what you can expect from Autopia. It also explains how you can access information from us and in which way you can voice your concerns.
We value your feedback – it allows us to understand how we can better service your needs.
Customer Service Charter
1. We aim to provide excellent customer service
- It’s easy for you to contact us – the Autopia Customer Service Centre is available between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm EST, Monday to Friday. A Customer Service Agent will be available to respond to your call during these times. Please call 1800 288 674 and follow the prompts.
- We endeavour to direct you to the right person who will answer or resolve your enquiry first time
- We will provide you with a timeframe for resolution if your enquiry cannot be answered on the spot.
- We aim to respond to all written queries (whether by email or post) within 2 business days.
- We provide an open and honest fee structure.
2. We protect your personal information
- We will not sell personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
- You have a right to access your personal information, provided your request is within the guidelines stated in our terms and conditions.
3. Your feedback matters to us
- We will seek out your feedback and listen to what you tell us.
- We will deal with you openly and honestly, and will strive to meet your expectations at all times.
- We will deliver on the promises made in our Complaints Charter (autopia.com.au/complaints-charter).
4. We tailor our products and services to suit your needs
- We use our customers’ feedback to continually improve our products and services.
- We aim to offer an innovative range of products and services that best meets your needs and which are considered the best value in the marketplace.
5. To help us provide the best service to you, we ask you to
- Read all communications sent to you by Autopia (we do not send spam email).
- Inform us of any changes to your personal, employment, or packaging details ten days before the affected pay-date.
Provide us with open and honest feedback to help improve our service.
At Autopia, we want to hear from you. If you have a suggestion for improvement, want to compliment someone who gave you great customer service, or have a complaint or something on your mind you need to share, you can contact us in the following ways:
Write to: Autopia
GPO Box 494
Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: 1800 288 674