What is a novated lease?
Novated leasing, also known as salary packaging or salary sacrificing a car, is one of the most tax-effective ways of owning and running a car. Here’s how it works:
1. You lease a car with our help, locking in a competitive purchase price with our bulk buying power
2. We pay for the finance, and all the running costs of your car, then invoice the expense to your employer
3. Your employer pays for your car, then deducts as much as possible from your pre-tax salary
4. You save thousands, and we take care of everything!
For an idea of the weekly cost for your car and running costs, try out our online calculator:
Did you know?
- You don’t need to use the car for work
- It doesn’t matter how many kilometres you drive
- It doesn’t matter what tax bracket you’re in
- You can package a car you already own
- You can package a new, or used car
- You can even package a car for somebody else!
We answer a lot of questions around novated leasing, head over to our FAQs page for answers to virtually any novated lease query!