The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Autopia Management Pty Ltd (Autopia) referral program (Referral Program). By participating in the Referral Program and making a referral, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Referral Program is available to all existing customers (Referring Customer) holding an active novated lease administered by Autopia.
- To be eligible for the Referral Program the Referring Customer must refer to Autopia a contact, who:
a. is employed by the same employer as the Referring Customer;
b. is not an existing customer of Autopia; and
c. is not currently in negotiations with Autopia about becoming its customer (Referred Contact).
- For a referral to be eligible to participate in the Referral Program, the Referring Customer must give the Autopia Referral Card to the Referred Contact, and the Referred Contact must provide the Unique Referral Code specified on the Referral Card to Autopia at the time of his or her first consultation.
- A referral will be successful when a Referred Contact settles a novated lease for a new car with Autopia (Settlement) within 6 months of having contacted Autopia for a consultation and quoted the Unique Referral Code.
- For each successful referral, Autopia will provide, to each, the Referring Customer and the Referred Contact a $200 eGift Card within 6 weeks of the Settlement.
- The Referral Program offer is not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals.
- The Referral Program applies to vehicles settled before or on 31 December 2018.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Autopia reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program in its sole discretion without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason.
- Autopia reserves the rights to:
a. in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who Autopia has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct in relation to the Referral Program;
b. recover damages or other compensation from such an individual;
c. request the Referred Contact and the Referring Customer to provide proof of age and identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Autopia;
d. conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. Participants in the Referral Program may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the eGfit card.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Autopia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Referral Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Referral Program should be referred to Autopia and will be resolved by Autopia in its sole discretion.